Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ARM?
- What is global warming?
- What is atmospheric radiation?
- What are the greenhouse gases?
- Does global warming have anything to do with the hole in the ozone layer?
- What causes global warming?
- What is the most potent greenhouse gas?
- What is carbon dioxide?
- What is the ARM Program doing to help scientists better understand climate change?
- Can you tell me about methane gas?
- Why do scientists study ice cores?
- What can we do about global warming?
- What is the carbon cycle?
Other commonly asked questions provided by the US Global Change Research Information Office.